The EPA 2023 Congress will take place at the Palais des Congrès of Paris - Porte Mailot in Paris, France!
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. It has a reputation of being a romantic and cultural city. The city is also known for its high-quality gastronomy and the terraces of its cafés.
With seven exhibition halls totalling 18 000 m², 2 amphitheatres that can seat between 370 and 3 700 guests, 82 meeting rooms and 22 conference rooms that can accommodate from 120 to 380 people, the Palais des Congrès de Paris has been a benchmark in the field of prestigious international congresses for more than four decades.
This classic venue offers a total infrastructure of 32 000 m² for holding customised, multidimensional events.
- By public transport
- By car
- By air
On the other hand, foreign nationals will need to present several statutory documents when they show up at the French port of entry. Find these documents listed below:
- A valid passport or travel document. Issued in the last 10 years, and it should be valid for at least 3 months after your date of departure.
- A visa – if you are subject to the French visa regime.
- Proof of sufficient funds for your intended stay in France. France wants you to show evidence of attesting 120€ per day if holding no proof of prepaid accommodation and 65€ per day in the other case.
- A round-trip ticket to France and back.
- Proof of accommodation. Covering the entire duration of the stay.